Founded in 2003, OHS Solutions is a premier provider of tailored work health and safety services. Our clients include:
- engineering and construction companies such as Brookfield Multiplex, Leighton Holdings, Built, Hyder Consulting and many more;
- Consult Australia;
- a number of legal firms including DLA Piper, McCabes and HWL Ebsworth;
- third party providers of medicolegal services such as IMO and Sinergy;
- government organisations such as WorkCover NSW, TAFE NSW and Department of Ageing, Disability and Home Care;
- National Disability Services;
- aged care associations and organisations including Southern Cross Care and Thompson Health Care;
- insurers including Catholic Church Insurances and QBE;
- corporate clients such as AMP;
- high voltage construction firms;
- schools and universities including Sydney Grammar School, Sydney Anglican Schools Corporation and Campion College;
- Home Modification and Maintenance Services and disability and ageing providers such as Uniting Care.
Business hours: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday
Please note: Our office closes between Christmas and New Year
Telephone: (02) 9744 8245
Postal address: PO Box 95, Croydon NSW 2132
Deborah has over 25 years experience in work health and safety and occupational therapy. She specialises in Safety in Design and the design and delivery of quality training. She is also an expert in WHS audits, home modifications and medicolegal reports.
See Deborah’s Linkedin profile
Kevin specialises in technical issues such as property maintenance, electrical and chemical safety and safe work procedures. He is a NABERS auditor with an interest in sustainability. Kevin also co-developed rexisoft, a computerised maintenance management program.
See Kevin’s Linkedin profile